Terms and Conditions
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website www.sole-power.com. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, our site.
Your use of our site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our terms of website use and which can be found on this page.
www.sole-power.com is a site operated by Michelin Lifestyle Ltd (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3921903 and we have our registered office at Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4EY which is also a trading address. Our VAT number is 278345231
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards which are set out below
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our site in contravention of the provisions of our terms of website use contained on this page
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
We may from time to time provide interactive services on our site, including, without limitation:
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will provide clear information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our site, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate to use moderation of the relevant service (including what kind of moderation to use) in the light of those risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our site, and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not.
The use of any of our interactive services by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian. We advise parents who permit their children to use an interactive service that it is important that they communicate with their children about their safety online, as moderation is not foolproof. Minors who are using any interactive service should be made aware of the potential risks to them.
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our site (contributions), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our site.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Information about us
www.sole-power.com is a site operated by Michelin Lifestyle Ltd. (“We”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 3921903 and have our registered office at Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 4EY which is also a trading address Our VAT number is 278345231.We are a public limited company.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
When using our site, you must comply with the provisions of our acceptable use policy contained on this page.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy contained on this page. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy contained on this page.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our acceptable use policy contained on this page.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected]
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have [non]-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site [although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country].
MICHELIN, the Michelin Man (Bibendum) and product names are registered trade marks licensed to Michelin Lifestyle Ltd.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact us at [email protected]
Thank you for visiting our site.
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all [French] residents aged 18 years or over, including employees of the Promoter and
their friends and families but excluding the Promoter’s employee’s, agents or any third party directly associated
with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- To enter simply visit www.sole-power.com and subscribe to the monthly newsletter between 12:00 on 5
September and 23:59 on 10 September 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical
malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 18 September 2017 (“Draw
Date”). The winner will receive 1 pair of Babolat tennis shoes.
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of the Draw Date and must
provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being
notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select
another winner in accordance with the process described above. The prize will be sent to the winner by post within
7 days of the Promoter being notified of winners address.
- The prize is supplied by BABOLAT VS S.A, 33 Quai Paul Sédallian, 69009 Lyon, France (the “Supplier”). The
prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Promoter
reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the
Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The Promoter’s decision regarding the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The
Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary
to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible
or liable to compensate thp the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or
distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required toe winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring
as a result of taking u participate in publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the publication of
their name and photograph in any media. Winners may also be requested to provide a review of the product which
will later be used for publicity purposes on www.sole-power.com. The winners name and country may be
published on the website and/or notified to other entrants on request.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar
as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by [French] law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Michelin Tyre PLC, Brand Licensing, Campbell Road, Stoke-on- Trent ST4
Conditions générales du tirage au sort
- Le présent jeu est organisé par la Michelin Tire PLC, licence de marque, Campbell Road, Stoke-on- Trent ST44EY,
ci-après « l’Organisateur ».
- Le jeu est ouvert à toutes les personnes habitant sur le sol français, âgés de 18 ans ou plus, employés d’une des
sociétés du Groupe Michelin, dont l’Organisateur, ainsi que leurs amis et leurs familles, à l'exclusion de toute
personne directement associée à l’organisation du jeu.
- Le jeu est libre d'entrée et sans obligation d’achat. Une seule inscription par personne est autorisée.
- Pour participer, visitez simplement le site www.sole-power.com, abonnez-vous à la newsletter mensuelle entre le 5
Septembre à 12: 00 et le 10 Septembre 2017 à 23h59 et acceptez les conditions du présent jeu par le biais d’un
« opt-in ». Les inscriptions reçues en dehors de ces dates ne seront pas acceptées.
- L’Organisateur ne sera pas responsable pour tout dysfonctionnement technique, toute défaillance du matériel
informatique ou du logiciel, toute défaillance due au satellite, au réseau ou à un serveur de toute sorte.
- Parmi les personnes s’étant valablement inscrites, un gagnant sera choisi par tirage au sort supervisé par une
personne indépendante le 18 Septembre 2017 (« Date du tirage »). Le gagnant recevra 1 paire de chaussures de
tennis Babolat, d’une valeur unitaire de 100 € minimum, prix public.
- Le gagnant sera informé par e – mail (en utilisant les données fournis lors de l’inscription) dans les 7 jours suivant
la date du tirage et doit fournir une adresse postale pour recevoir son prix. Si le gagnant ne répond pas à
l’Organisateur dans les 7 jours suivant la réception du mail l’informant de sa sélection, alors le prix du gagnant sera
perdu et l’Organisateur aura le droit de choisir un autre gagnant en effectuant un autre tirage au sort. Le prix sera
envoyé au gagnant par la poste dans les 7 jours suivant la réponse du gagnant indiquant son adresse à
- Le prix est fourni par BABOLAT VS SA, 33 Quai Paul Sédallian, 69009 Lyon, France (le « Fournisseur »). Le
prix du gagnant n'est ni échangeable, ni transmissible et aucune alternative en espèces n'est offerte. L’Organisateur
se réserve le droit de remplacer le prix par un autre prix de valeur égale ou supérieure, si des circonstances
indépendantes de la volonté de l’Organisateur, le rendent alors nécessaire.
- Les participants sont réputés avoir accepté d'être liés par les conditions du présent jeu lors de leur inscription.
L’Organisateur se réserve le droit de procéder à toute vérification pour le respect du présent règlement, notamment
pour écarter tout participant ayant commis un abus quelconque ou une tentative de fraude, sans toutefois que
l’Organisateur ait l’obligation de procéder à une vérification systématique de l’ensemble des réponses reçues, mais
pouvant éventuellement limiter cette vérification aux réponses des gagnants potentiels.
- L’Organisateur se réserve le droit d'annuler, de suspendre ou de modifier l’opération en cas de nécessités.
- L’Organisateur ne pourra pas être tenu pour responsable en cas de problème et/ou de détérioration intervenus
pendant le transport ou l’expédition de la dotation. Dans cette hypothèse, la responsabilité du transporteur devra
être recherchée directement par le gagnant qui en fera son affaire sans recours contre l’Organisateur.
- Le gagnant peut être tenu de participer à la publicité liée au jeu, ce qui peut inclure la publication de son nom et de
sa photographie dans n’importe quel type de média. Le gagnant peut également être invité à fournir un examen du
produit qui sera ensuite utilisé à des fins publicitaires sur www.sole-power.com . Le nom et la région du gagnant
peuvent être publiés sur le site Web et /ou notifiés aux autres participants sur demande.
- Conformément à la loi «Informatique et Libertés» du 6 janvier 1978 modifiée, les participants disposent à tout
moment d'un droit d'accès, de modification, d'opposition et de suppression des informations à caractère personnel
les concernant. Pour exercer ces droits, ils peuvent s'adresser à Michelin Tire PLC, licence de marque, Campbell
Road, Stoke-on- Trent ST4 4EY, Royaume-Uni.
- La collecte des données personnelles des participants est obligatoire pour participer à ce jeu. Par conséquent, les
personnes qui exerceront le droit de suppression des données les concernant avant la fin du jeu seront réputées
renoncer à leur participation. Les informations collectées dans le cadre de la participation à ce jeu sont destinées
exclusivement à Michelin Tire PLC, licence de marque, Campbell Road, Stoke-on- Trent ST4 4EY, ainsi qu’aux
éventuels prestataires agissant pour son compte.
- Le présent jeu est régi par le droit français. Toutes les difficultés d'interprétation ou d'application des présentes
conditions seront tranchées par l’Organisateur.
- La reproduction, la représentation ou l'exploitation de tout ou partie des éléments composant le jeu sont strictement
interdites. Les marques citées dans le cadre du jeu sont des marques déposées par leurs propriétaires respectifs.