RIDE S18/19 Snowboard Boots: Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. The prize draw is open to anyone aged 18 years or over, excluding the Promoter’s employees (and their
family and close friends), agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person is permitted.
3. To enter simply visit https://sole-power.com/ride and submit your email address between 17:00 GMT on Friday 23rd November 2018 and 11am GMT on Tuesday 18th December 2018. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
4. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault,
technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any
5. One winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on Monday 18th December 2018 (Draw Date). The winner will receive one pair of RIDE S18/19 Snowboard Boots (either from the FUSE or
6. The winner will be notified by email by SupaReal Limited (SupaReal) on the Promoter’s behalf (using details
provided at entry) within seven days of the Draw Date and must provide: (i) the required shoe size; and (ii)
a postal address to claim the prize. If the winner does not respond within seven days of being notified by
SupaReal, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner
in accordance with the process described above. The prize will be sent by K2 Sports Europe GmbH
(RIDE) by post within twenty eight days of SupaReal being notified of winner’s shoe size/clothing size and
7. The prize will be supplied by RIDE of Seeshaupter Str. 62, 82377 Penzberg – GERMANY. The prize is
subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The
Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if the
prize is out of stock or circumstances beyond the Promoter’s or RIDE’s control make it necessary to do so.
8. The Promoter’s decision regarding the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into
9. Entrants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry.
The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these
10. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes
necessary to do so.
11. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be
responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury
or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the
Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
12. The winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw, which may include the
publication of their name and photograph in any media. The winner may also be requested to provide a
review of the product which will later be used for publicity purposes on www.sole-power.com.
13. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will be passed onto: (i) RIDE only insofar as
required to fulfil and deliver the prize to the winner; and (ii) Supareal Limited of Unit G3.2 Waulk Mill
Bengal Street, Manchester, M4 6LN (Supareal) only insofar as required to administer the promotion.
14. This prize draw is governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the
15. Promoter: Michelin Lifestyle Limited of Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.